Frequently Asked Question
If you don’t have a Restogreen or a REX account yet, follow the steps below;
- Go to restogreen.com: Click on “login” and then on “Sign up”.
- Fill in your email address, first name, last name, phone number and choose a password. Click “Continue”.
- Fill in your company name, its address and what type of industry you are in. Click “Continue”.
- Once you have entered this information, we will send you an email. You’re almost there !
- Click on the “Activate” button.
- Enter your credit card information (depends on packages) and “Confirm”.
It is free to join REX marketplace. Transaction fees are applicable for the sellers, and you can choose a paid membership if you plan on selling a higher volume of resources. That way, these fees will be reduced.
A paid account gives you several advantages: Access to training materials about sustainable development, discount on LEAF Audit, certification and lower transaction fees on REX.
Here’s everything you need to know about our free and paid memberships.
The password must contain at least 8 characters and meet at least two out of three requirements listed below (2/3):
- Password must contain an uppercase letter.
- Password must contain a digit.
- Password must contain a special character
The information you have already entered will be auto-filled into your profile.
- Click on “Profile” on your top right hand corner menu, then “My profile”. You’re now on your dashboard.
- Click “Edit info” in the left column. You can now add a description of your company, both in english and in french.
- You can also change any info that you had previously added.
- Click “Next”; choose a profile picture and upload images to your gallery.
- Finally, click “submit”
Your profile is complete!
Go to your Dashboard on click on “Profile” on the top right hand corner.
By default, all notifications are active.
If you do not wish to receive any of the notifications or just some notification, click on the slider of each notification you don’t wish to receive, the button will turn gray.
Click on “Update” and you will no longer receive this notification. You can change these settings at any time.
In the menu at the top of the page, there’s a small bell : The number of notifications appears on the bell. Click on it to see them.
Log in. On the right-hand side of your dashboard, you can see your number of active resources and requests. There’s a “+” sign. Click on it.
- Fill in all the requested information.
The “Description” box allows you to write all the details about your resource. There is an option to add a French description to your post. For companies in Quebec, we highly suggest writing the info in both French and English.
- Click “Next” and upload pictures of your resource. You have many more chances to find a buyer if you add some images !
- Select the location of your resource.
- Finally, you can attach an attachment if needed, such as a technical sheet.
- Don’t forget to click “Save”, and your resource is online!
You’ve found the perfect resource, now it’s time to make it official.
Negotiate the Deal
Occasionally a member will be flexible on a rental/selling price. You can negotiate with that person directly on the platform.
Once both the lender/seller and the renter/buyer agree on a price you can begin to complete the process.
There is a Shipping option. If you need the resource to be shipped from the seller’s place to your company, you can choose the “Shipping Option”. Then, you can complete the payment.
The resource is booked after the payment is completed!
You can start a negotiation by making an offer for a resource. The button “Make an offer” is always on the right.
To see all your ongoing negotiations, click on “Profile” then “Transactions”.
You can chat with the owner of the resource you wish to buy/rent, and answer potential buyers about your own resources available.
Note : the price includes the transaction fees for the owner of the resource.
Once you have both agreed on the price, click on “Accepted”.
Start by making it private. Click the 3 dots at the top right hand corner of the resource and click “make private”.
After you’ve done that, your resource won’t be available anymore on the marketplace and only you will be able to see it.
However, you can edit it or repost it anytime.
If you wish to permanently delete it, just click the 3 dots and then “delete”.
Be careful, this action is irreversible.
Our negotiation and transaction system is specifically designed to facilitate transactions between parties in a safe and secure way. If you wish to cancel a reservation, you will receive a complete refund, minus the transaction fees of 3% incurred by Restogreen.
An order cannot be canceled less than 48 hours before its delivery date.
On our end, we ensure that the resources displayed on the marketplace are of good quality and that all information is accurately listed for you to have the best purchase experience.If you have any issues, please contact us at: [email protected]
We accept :
- Major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard & American Express)
- Payment by interac, e-transfer or Wire transfer
No. We act as an intermediary between the seller (that offers the resource/inventory) and the buyer (who is renting or buying the resource/inventory). When you use our platform, you are effectively dealing between 2 business members of our platform. As for us, we are the facilitator in the whole process.